Everybody loves chicken. It is healthier than pork or beef. The good thing is it can be cooked in so many ways. Baked chicken recipes are relatively easy to prepare.
It is healthy and scrumptious which makes it perfect for any family and friends gathering. Baked chicken recipes are mouth-watering, especially when served with a wonderful sauce.
Healthy baked chicken recipes are good for the body
Baked chicken recipes are considered one of the healthier ways of preparing any chicken dish. Its protein filled meat significantly contains less fat than red meats.
Better avoid the yellow tinged skin chicken because it is likely to have more fat than any other chicken in the market.
Also, ensure that your chicken is clean before and during your preparation of your favorite baked chicken recipes; this is to avoid contamination of any sort of bacteria which is harmful to you and your family. Similarly, keep in mind that partly raw chicken is not safe to eat.
Helpful tips in appetizing baked chicken recipes
- Baked chicken recipes can be done in whole or in pieces. Regardless of its size and quantity it is best to keep the skin on while baking; this is to keep the chicken from drying out.
- To make the chicken juicier and flavorful, bake it with the sauce.
- It is advisable to put each piece of the chicken in an aluminum foil with the seasoning and the sauce. Wrap the foil to avoid spilling the juice, and then place it in the tray.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and bake the chicken for 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on its size and its number.
Favorite sauces for your baked chicken recipes
- Cranberry sauce is famous for Thanksgiving dinner. It also goes well with baked chicken with its sweet and tangy taste. It also boosts the immune system especially during winter time.
- Sweet flavored baked chicken recipes include either: plum, apricot, pineapples and apples for its sauce.
- Honey and garlic sauce definitely adds flavor to your baked chicken. The garlic’s intense flavor and the sweetness of the honey blended perfectly and smoothly for your chicken.
- The easy to prepare barbeque sauce is also a fun addition to your baked chicken. It comes in a sweet and pungent flavor and the hot and spicy variation which put in enjoyable flavor and juiciness in the chicken.
- You can also try the Asian inspired teriyaki sauce for your baked chicken. You can add flavor to your teriyaki sauce by putting a little bit of ginger, garlic, black pepper and other Asian spices.
- Another Asian flavor for your chicken is by using sesame seeds with the combination of paprika, soy sauce, pepper, horseradish and mustard for your sauce.
- Feeling more adventurous, spice it up with chili sauce combined with tomato sauce, garlic, and ginger root and garam masala.
- Experiment with yogurt and spices like thyme and mustard coupled with horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and garam masala and lemon juice to have the spicy yoghurt chicken.