Children love to eat sweets. Chocolates, lollipops, candies, and many other sweets are so tempting that children simply can’t resist them.
However, we all know that too much of these treats can ruin their diet, especially their health. Further, you are never too sure of the ingredients used in these products.
If you want to avoid giving your kids these kinds of food, you should try making your own homemade milk candies. Homemade milk candies are so easy to prepare and all you need are milk powder, condensed milk, and ground peanuts.
Since it is generally composed of milk, you are assured that your homemade milk candies are nutritious and contain no preservatives. Here are the steps:
- Combine two cups of milk powder, ½ cup condensed milk, and ½ cup peanuts in a large crystal bowl.
- Mix thoroughly until the mixture becomes sticky.
- Get a tablespoonful of the mixture and roll it into a ball.
- Do the same with the rest.
- Put your homemade milk candies in a jar and store in the refrigerator.
Homemade milk candies are excellent treats for your kids. They are more nutritious and delicious compared with other candies. The best part is you can even make them together with your children.