It is unavoidable that sometimes we are cramped with work and usually there is nothing we can do about it. This is just normal in our human society today and these are some of the things we are going to have to live with.
This is the reason why sometimes when we have a spontaneous party, or occasion for that matter, we need to come up with an easy cake recipe real fast, and we tend to panic because we have the misconception that cakes take too much time to make.
There are solutions to this problem and it can be addressed by easy cake recipe. If you have the same problem then the easy cake recipe will work well for you.
A lot of easy cake recipes has been created so that baking would not have to take too much of your time.
Given the fact that there are thousands of easy cake recipe available you would want to choose one that best fits your concern. To make things easier, here is some easy cake recipe that you would like to consider:
1. Simple butter cake – This easy cake recipe only takes approximately two hours to make. The ingredients for this recipe are flour, butter, sugar, eggs, salt, baking powder, milk and vanilla.
- Set your baking over to 350F and prepare the cake once it has been made. Your concern here would be to ensure that the cake does not stick to the baking pan once the cake has been baked. Perhaps greasing the pan and using a sheet of wax paper would do the trick.
- Prepare the dry mixture which is to sift the baking powder, flour, and salt. When this is done, prepare the wet mixture by adding your ingredients butter, vanilla, eggs, and sugar. After both mixtures are done, combining the two mixtures using milk would be the next step. Wait for a fluffy texture to appear.
- Place the cake into the cake pan and wait for the desired finish to come. Remove from oven and let it cool down.
2. Simple rum cake – This is another easy cake recipe to make which does not take too long to bake. The basic ingredients for this recipe are rum syrup, butter, salt, sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder, grated lemon, dark rum, baking soda, whip cream, and vanilla.
- Prepare the cooking oven at 350F. Make sure that the baking pan is properly greased or you can also add wax paper.
- It is always good to breakdown the steps in making the rum cake. First, prepare the dry mixture by adding the ingredients together; butter, sugar, lemon, eggs, vanilla, and rum. Second, mix together the ingredients flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and whip cream.
- Add both the mixtures together at slow speed to make sure that they are thoroughly blending together.
- Bake the cake for approximately 1 hour.
- After that, remove the rum cake and cool it for another hour or so.
Now that you have an idea of how easy it is to bake an easy cake recipe, all you need to do it is find one that best suits your taste. Different cakes stand for different occasions, but whatever the case, it is what cake is easiest to make that would make a whole lot of difference when you are pressed for time.