Breakfast is actually the most important meal of the day, considering it as the first meal you will have after 8 hours of sleep the night before.
Technically, this is the longest gap you have between hours so selecting a hearty meal for the first meal of day would leave you a choice; pancakes.
Pancakes are very common and favorite choice for breakfast food for most people today. Even if you don’t know how to make pancakes, you’ll find that they are not so hard to make at all.
Pancakes are very simple to make, and they also taste excellent. The procedure on how to make pancakes is not that hard at all. It does not take too much of your time, especially if you are a very busy person and value your time a lot.
Before anything else, here is a brief explanation on what pancakes are. Pancakes are thin flat cakes made from batter and cooked in a hot pan.
There are a lot of ways on how to make pancakes. It is probably one of the easiest breakfast foods known to man, and how to make pancakes is as simple as one, two, and three.
There are a lot of recipes that can teach you how to make pancakes, but it would be best to stick to the basics of how to make them.
Here are some of the recipes on the kinds of pancakes that are popular today. Included here are the ingredients as well:
- Regular Pancakes – This is the basic type of recipe on how to make pancakes. The ingredients include vegetable oil, sifted flour, baking powder, milk, eggs, and salt.
- Pancakes with Fruits – This is when pancakes become more creative. The question on how to make pancakes this way is really simple. The ingredients are the same, but they are topped off with different fruits such as bananas, mangoes, strawberries, blueberries, and other fruits that are available and acceptable to your preference.
If you do not know how to make pancakes then the next few lines would be very interesting. It does not really matter whether this is your first time to make it or not; what is important is that you enjoy the experience and you learn something new all the time. Here is the process on how to make pancakes:
- It is important that you separate the wet ingredients and the dry ingredients.
- For the wet ingredients, beat the eggs and combine it with the milk and vegetable oil.
- For the dry ingredients, sift the flour then add your baking powder and salt.
- Combine both dry and wet ingredient mixtures together. Gently mix them with a spoon but remember not to mix them for too long.
- Grease your pan with vegetable oil and slowly put portions of the mixture on the pan.
- If you are planning to include fruits in your pancake, this is the right time to do it.
- Carefully observe the side which is being cooked, and turn your pancakes from one side to the other depending on how cooked you want each side to be.
- Transfer your pancake to your plate and serve with butter and syrup. Enjoy.
Remember that the steps on how to make pancakes are very basic. You may want to add a few minor alterations to recipes depending on the pancake you want to make.