Posted on Aug 25, 2014 | Comments 0
Out of all the parties that you throw at home, you definitely like the ones that bring out the liveliness and sporty feelings and football party is one of them. There is nothing formal about the party and you can be in your elements.
Even the food is casual and all you have to do is arrange for some snacks or appetizers and some beer and soft drinks. Here are a few ideas on the appetizers that you can arrange for your next football party.
- Chips and dip can never go wrong. So you can experiment a lot here. Get flatbread crackers with an artichoke and roasted garlic dip. You can also serve guacamole or avocado hummus with churro. Try topping the ordinary chips with some meat and roasted tomatoes or jalapenos and serve them with some cheese dip. All these taste good and are filling.
- You can make a pot of chili and serve them with nachos. They finish like hot cake.
- If you are willing to spend some time in kitchen then coat jalapenos with some potato and chili dough and bake them.
- Make sure that you and your guests are not allergic to mushrooms and then serve some stuffed mushrooms. The stuffing could be anything from cheese potatoes to shrimps or meat.
- If pork is your poison then wrap bacon around sausages, bake them for a while and they are ready to go. You won’t even know when all of it finishes and there is demand for more.
- Onion rings are also a popular choice when cooked well and served with a good dipping sauce.
- If you want to opt for a healthy choice then go for various kinds of salads. Try the roasted pineapple salsa as a salad. You can also serve mixed fruit salad. They all taste great!
- The best thing that you can serve in a football party is chicken. Try serving chicken wings or chicken legs and you will be the obvious choice for hosting the next party.
- And if you are a fan of dry fruits then go for spiced pistachios. They are great to munch and go well with beer.
- Make sure that you have some cup cakes and cookies at your party because several people will thank you for arranging something sweet.
Photo Credit By: munchinwithmunchkin.com
Filed Under: Holidays & Celebrations